Design is the new business vertical at Kisan Enterprises, we enter where we have scope in agri potential business. Kisan Enterprises will introduce advance technology which is useful for the farmer in all over India & Global market in Agri business.
In entire East and West Godavari district is our focus for the business on taking agriculture land lease and using new methodology like technology bringing into farming of cultivation and increase the products for growth of pulses as well yield. Kisan Enterprises is diversified, Agri-business Company, dedicated to improving the productivity of Indian Farmers 2022.
Kisan Group is going to reach the target for 100 ($) million Dollars of Turn over by this Financial year.
1. K Eswaramma, Managing Partner of the firm. Her experience spans over a wide variety of activities like agriculture farming which is spread over more than 60 acres of farm land and dealing in agriculture produce mainly in commodities like Red Chilly, Red Gram, Bengal Gram and other related produce. Now to foresee future, she is venturing into forward integration of her line of activities i.e. edible oils, cattle feed supplements and other feed supplements etc.
2. Vijayamma has been associated with agriculture farming and agriculture produce like Bengal Gram, Red Chilly, and Red Gram etc. Her career spans majorly into agro-based products. With her experience over agro products, firms can exploit the expertise which can give added advantage.
3. G. Aswani Kumar, a successful entreprenuer operating M/s. Kisan Enterprises a firm established in the year 2006. It is a profit making unit since beginning with satisfactory increase in profit and sales turnover in last 3 years. With good market network, rapport, market, prompts service and credibility service and balanced trade portfolio, the firm is scoring to new heights year after year.
A Managing Partner of the firm, her experience spans over a wide variety of activities like agriculture farming which is spread over more than 60 acres of farm land and dealing in agriculture produce mainly in commodities like Red Chilly, Red Gram, Bengal Gram and other related produce. Now to foresee future, she is venturing into forward integration of her line of activities i.e. edible oils, cattle feed supplements and other feed supplements etc.
G. Aswani Kumar
A successful entrepreneur operating M/s. Kisan Enterprises a firm established in the year 2006. It is a profit making unit since beginning with satisfactory increase in profit and sales turnover in last 3 years. With good market network, rapport, market, prompts service and credibility service and balanced trade portfolio, the firm is scoring to new heights year after year.
She has been associated with agriculture farming and agriculture produce like Bengal Gram, Red Chilly, and Red Gram etc. Her career spans majorly into agro-based products. With her experience over agro products, firms can exploit the expertise which can give added advantage.
Firm Products and market
The Firm has established fantastic rapport and credible reputation at product procurement level, raw material suppliers/traders, and large FMCG players i.e. with commission agents, oil refineries, Solvent Extractions, importers for sourcing its basic products for trading i.e. Agro Products (Feed and Feed Supplements, Edible Oils).
The Management Team
The Firm has appointed experienced professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Senior Experienced persons, Field Experience in charge of procurement as its advisors. It has a staff of about 10 people who are dedicated to the company.
We trade the above products in bulk from small and large farmers/brokers, MNC, Major Aqua feed Manufacturers; Major Poultry units and feed Companies, Importers, Traders, Refineries and subsequently will supply to Leading Customers, Retail Branding Units, reputed traders, brokers store & supply as per product on demand cycle. The business model essentially comprises purchase of Poultry and Aquatic Feed ingredients from various farmers, solvent industries and traders of poultry and aquatic feed and sells to Poultry & Aquatic Farms, Big traders and feed manufacturers located in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The firm has a strong presence in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, where it has direct linkage with farmers for procuring maize. This results in significant saving on procurement costs. Though edible oils are the largest contributors to revenues, the firm has successfully expanded into related product segments such as palmolein and also has been able to diversify its demand supply channels.
a). Feed and Feed Supplements (Poultry and Aquatic):
We source the following raw materials and these raw materials are adequately available in India. As feed cost is the key factor in determining the profitability of poultry and aqua farming, feed manufacturers as well as farmers attempt to produce least cost rations and mix and grind them and supply to poultry farmers. In view of existence of large number of poultry layer farms, aqua ponds as well as broiler farms in and around Andhra and Telangana, and is one of the large marketing hubs for all poultry and aquatic products i.e., Poultry Feed, Aquatic Feed, Chicks, Growers and eggs in the country.
- Cereal and grains: maize, rice, wheat, soya, sorghum, bajra, ragi and other millets broken rice, germs, middling and damaged wheat that is discarded from the food industry as unfit for human consumption.
- Cakes or Oil meal (DOC): groundnut cake, De oiled rice bran, soybean meal, cotton cake, rapeseed meal, sesame meal, Sun flower meal, is used as protein resources.
- By-products: rice bran, rice polish, solvent extracted rice and wheat bran, molasses and salseed meal are by-products used in feeds.
- Minerals and Proteins: feeds are enriched with calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals such as Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, CO and I and vitamins A, D3, E, K and B-Complex.
- Feed additives: additives commonly used are antibiotics (usage not banned in India) prebiotics, probiotics, enzymes, mould inhibitors, toxin binders, anticoccidial Supplements, acidifiers, amino acids, antioxidants, feed flavors, Pigments and herbal extract of Indian origin. Availability of raw materials has increased as the production of food grains and oil seeds in the country have risen over the past few years.
At present, the Indian organized feed industry produces around 3.5 million tonnes of feed/year in organized sector which is only 5 percent of its actual potential. Different kinds of feed may be prepared one is readymade and is available in the form of mash, De-oiled cakes and pellets. The other feed is offered in a concentrated form and needs to be mixed with an energy source. The concentrates are source of protein which is balanced amino acids. They contain vitamins, mineral and feed additives. And these concentrates are combined with energy source such as Maize, soya, bajra, de oil cakes, broken rice, Dry fish etc.
b). Edible Oils:
Traders play a key role in maintaining price stability or volatility in the vegetable oil markets, balancing supply and demand as well as controlling the movement of edible oil and its derivatives. Large producers have to lineup their market, market leaders have to focus on consolidation of their business with increasing focus on brand promotion on retail market.
There is requirement of higher working capital for Bulk trading especially on account of inventory and receivables. This is because, trading requires companies to book debts on higher volume, receivable days are also expected to increase given most players would be in the process of trying to expand their reach ( for both branded and unbranded products) and would be required to extend additional credit period to their distributors/customers.
Two key categories of traders should be considered to understand their influence on the edible oil supply chain:
- Physical oil traders: These are responsible for transferring large quantities of oil and its derivatives from suppliers to buyers. These may be independent brokers or part of larger vertically integrated companies (vertical integration refers to companies along the length of the supply chain—such as growers, millers, refineries, brokers and traders—all being owned by the same corporation, with the oil moving through the supply chain from one subsidiary to the next).
- Agricultural commodity traders: Point traders on edible oil and vegetable oil commodities work within exchanges. They influence the liquidity of the market and can have a dramatic impact on the volatility of oil prices. Whilst commodity traders may act to stabilize prices and keep the market fluid.
Physical palm oil traders
Palm oil and its derivatives are traded from mills through to manufacturers with a varying number of steps involving refineries and processing plants in between. Palm oil imported to Europe predominantly enters through the market and is physically traded via three mechanisms:
- Paper: A contract is issued for a specific quantity of palm oil or palm oil derivative to be delivered to Rotterdam on a certain date. This mechanism limits traceability as the paper/contract can change hands an infinite number of times prior to delivery. Therefore it is often difficult to establish where the palm oil originated.
- Broker: A third party arranges the trade and earns a commission. Fewer steps potentially improve traceability.
- Direct shipment: Crude palm oil or its derivatives are purchased and shipped directly from supplier to buyer without a middleman. This offers the greatest level of transparency due to the involvement of fewer actors.
List of Suppliers & Customers
8-29-293/82/F-II/B-27, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Shaikpet,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 033
Plot No. 185/1, Prashasan Nagar, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 033
Plot No.21, Rainbow Villas, Navodaya colony,
6-158, Pedda Amberpet Village, Hayathnagar Mandal,
Contact Us at :